Skip to product information
1 of 1

Rechargeable Mixers Fresh Fruit Juicers

Rechargeable Mixers Fresh Fruit Juicers

Regular price 9.990 KWD
Regular price Sale price 9.990 KWD
Discount Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

There are two colors to choose from, which are fashionable and beautiful.
Powerful, it can quickly stir all kinds of fruits, juice, soybean milk, milkshakes, rice, etc.
High quality materials. The environmental cup cover, silica gel lifting ring, cup body, stainless steel blade and ABS base are all high-quality materials, which have no chemical hazard to human body, and are safe and secure to use.
Easy to carry. You can take the juice bottle to any place, sports, outings, outdoors and picnics.

Color: pink/white
Product size: 180 * 85 * 85mm
Cup capacity: 350mL
Materials: food grade PP, food grade ABS, 304 stainless steel
Battery capacity: 1300mAh

How to use:
1. Wash the fruit and cut it into small pieces of about 15x15mm. (For fruit with stone, hard material, thick skin or hard shell, please remove it first)
2. Add fruit accounting for about 60% of the cup volume, and add 20% water or milk to make the total volume about 80% of the cup volume.
3. After the motor rotates, tighten the cup cover, rotate the cup body, start the switch, etc., and put them in place. When working, gently shake the juice cup to better extract juice.
4. After squeezing, turn off the power switch, and then unscrew the lid to drink. If there is too much fruit residue, use the filter before drinking.

Package includes:
1 juice mixer
1 charger
1 x Manual

View full details